Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hot Chick

After failing to write a poem on hot chicks as I did on the Menopause prayer below, I felt I still owed it to the challenge to really try to do one about the hot chick i live with.


When I lay down with this hot chick
Her reactions came real quick
She loosed the buttons on her gown
She threw the covers on the ground
I saw a glimmer in her eyes
That told me clothing was unwise
Don’t you know I was impressed
To see how quickly she undressed
She showed me how her body sweat
And I hadn’t even touched her yet
You know what I was thinking then
She’ hot – yea, she’s so hot again
Then we both knew it’s just because
She’s in the throes of menopause
So here I lie with this hot chick
And pray I get to sleep real quick.

Mdailey 8/15/10

No comments:

Post a Comment