Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Astronaut: Aliens Are Real

Well, the conspiracy had to crack sometime. Edgar Mitchell, an astronaut on Apollo 14 and the sixth man to walk on the moon, told Kerrang Radio that we're not alone in the universe and the government knows all about it.

ALIENS ARE REAL!
I tell you they’re real
My mind’s sharp and clear
They’re real and unearthly
And they’ve landed right here
I’ve been to the moon
And I know what I’m saying
I’ve been down in Roswell
And I know where they’re staying
I’ve been on the inside
The few who - - - well, knew
Real contacts been made
The stories are true
The Air Force and NASA
Want to keep under cover
The fact that their aircraft
At times sit and hover
Or follow our planes
And cruise by our space station
And they’ve done it for years
Maybe since the creation
And I’ll tell the whole story
And raise quite a racket
If I can get out of
This frickin straight jacket

By Edgar Mitchell (Apollo 14)
Mdailey    07/31/08

No comments:

Post a Comment