Tuesday, February 16, 2010

London Brew

This should be interesting to all you coffee drinkers.  I for one do not drink the stuff and having read all about this new expensive London brew and even more convinced that I have made the right choice.  I even had to find out what a palm civet looked like.  If any of you want to give me your assessment of the brew, I would love to hear from you.

What's that bean you're poppin'
Is it made from pole cat droppin'
Has it got that earthy taste and earthy smell


Is it made for coffee drippin
For an afternoon of sippin
Is it something I could buy or you could sell


Has it come yet to your nation
From it's Indones plantation
Coffee beans passed through a palm civet?


They say the juices, gastric
Make the flavor quite fantastic
All from a cross of monkey and a cat


He eats the coffee cherry
Digests pulp, poops out the berry
And that's the bean the pickers all pick up


Once collected, well they grind it
And that's all there is behind it
And for that they charge you 50 pounds a cup


That's the latest, greatest story
From old London (from a Tory)
About the most expensive coffee that's around


If you don't care where it came from
Then I dare you just to drain some
As for me, I just don't think I'd keep it down

mdailey

Palm Civet

No comments:

Post a Comment